The Burning Crusade
The Burning Crusade is the first expansion for World of Warcraft. In The Burning Crusade, Blood Elves and Drainei were both introduced as playable races. Outland, one of the many worlds in World of Warcraft, was also released with The Burning Crusade expansion pack. Quests inside of The Burning Crusade go on the same path, so to speak, as the quests in the original World of Warcraft. The Burning Crusade revolves around Outland more than anything, but partially around Blood Elves with the Horde, and Drainei with the Alliance. There was also more things released going around Illidan, and, what a coincidence, has relation to Outland. The expansion pack was announced on October 28th, 2005, and was released on January 15th, 2007 in North America, Europe, and Australia.
 New Features
 Collector's Edition
- Naturally, the Collector's Edition comes in a special box and includes a lot of extras: World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on both CD and DVD
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Behind-the-Scenes DVD
- The Art of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Hardcover Art Book
- Exclusive In-Game Pet: Netherwhelp
- Two World of Warcraft Trading Card Game Starter Packs, plus Exclusive Cards
- Map of Outland Mouse Pad
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Soundtrack CD
The behind-the-scenes DVD will offer more than two hours worth of developer interviews and commentary on all aspects of the creation of The Burning Crusade, as well as trailers and cinematics from the game, and even footage of panel discussions from BlizzCon.
Two starter decks from the WoW: Trading Card Game are included with the Collector's Edition and three tournament-legal cards that go with them. Players who purchase this edition can have an exclusive in-game pet - the netherwhelp. Retail Price: 69.99€